Things to be done before I leave – an abridged list!
1. Pay the parking ticket I got in Harvard Square two days ago when I was there with Micki, one of my best friends from school, who was visiting Boston after a semester abroad in Florence, Italy, and a three-week vacation in South Africa. We met up with another one of our friends from school and had lunch at the famous sandwhich shop (where the sandwiches all have names like Jeb “favorite bush” Bush sandwich), browsed at Urban Outfitters and the Gap, walked a lot. And somewhere in between I got the meter 7 minutes late…
Maybe I should use http://www.parkingticket.com/, which guarantees that my parking ticket will be reduced or dismissed. Although, it would probably cost more to fight my ticket than to just pay the $20.
3. Buy a backpacking backpack. My stepfather has one so I might just use his… but really, I have no clue on this one. It just needs to be done.
4. Submit my petition for reduced dues for my sorority. Because, although I’ll still have to pay about $150 for National Dues, it’s better than paying the whole amount. This is easy to do, I just have to write a letter explaining where I’ll be next semester and fill out an application. I just have to stop putting it off.
6. Put together e-mails and physical addressses of people I want to stay in contact with abroad.
7. Get 6 passport-sze photgraphs taken. I was told that they don’t need to be high quality – I can et them done at one of those 2 minute photo booths that cost $3. The problem is that the only one I know of is at the AMC Theatre in Burlington and it hasn’t been there for at least 4 years. Does anyone know of another one in the Boston area?
That’s all I can thinking of for now. But I’m sure this list needs to be continued…